Answer to the mystery image- a marshmallow, of course!

Some of you have expressed horror/concern/wonder at the yucky photo below, so I thought I best hop on the computer and set the story straight. Noah kept licking a pink marshmallow (making it very sticky) at a cafe the other day, started throwing it around, and it finally ended up in his hair. It was so mushed in that I had no choice but to cut it out. Oh well, just the first of many I imagine.
2 comments:
So what you're telling me is that playing with food continues on past learning to eat? :) Well I imagine we're in for a few messy meals over the next few years!
How fun!
~Kate
Hi Kate,
Great to hear from you! I check in on Ayden regularly and see how he is growing up so quickly. He's just gorgeous. Little boys are such fun!
Amy :)
Post a Comment