17 June 2008

Well, it's not often that we are without things to occupy us. We are some of the busiest people I know (for those of you who know Michael and his energy level- you can fully appreciate what I mean). But at the moment there really is nothing interesting happening, I think we are officially in an "interesting/fun things dry spell". No birthdays, weddings (well, one wedding yesterday, but in Italy unfortunatly), vacations, parties, holidays, new babies, or buying of new cars or houses. So, here are some fairly ordinary photos to reflect our ordinary life of late:)

Anna is a really happy baby and smiles all the time


Noah was playing with a Kleenex box in the car & we opened his door to get him out and found this...He had stashed the entire box of tissues down between the side of his carseast and the door.

No comments: