11 April 2009

Easter Eggs

We dyed and decorated Easter eggs at home on Good Friday as I had Michael around to help prevent any dye catastrophes.  (Friday - Monday are considered Easter holidays here, so everyone is off work).  I cannot get white-shelled eggs here.  Only brown-shelled eggs. Yes, it is a very sore subject.  Anyway, its a bit tricky and time consuming to get the dye dark enough to be visible over the brown. And colouring easter eggs isnt really the done thing here. I had to have the coloring kits sent to me from the US.  Noah had a lot of fun, so Im really happy we went to the trouble to do it for him. His favourite thing was peeling stickers off their sheets and sticking them on everything, even an egg occasionally.


Noah's very fabulous handiwork on this egg
Thanks for sending the fun egg kits Grandma!

No comments: