14 August 2009

Moving & Double Trouble

We are moving in 2 weeks! It is coming around very, very quickly and we have been starting to pack up our house so that it doesn't seem like an impossible task at the last minute.  An upside to living amongst boxes is that there are now some fun cubby holes empty for playing. Here they are pretending to sleep in the living room cupboards- they kept lying down, snoring, closing the doors, and giggling endlessly. They also like to lick each other as seen in the last photo (I take exemption from responsibility on this one- its an AUSSIE thing:) And Noah thinks licking HAS to be on the other person's tongue, not a cheek or arm etc. Gross. I know. Great blackmail material when he's in high school I guess. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move, it is such a huge job but worth it in the end.
Mary Willison

Family Down Under said...

Yes, I agree Mrs W! It will all be worth it once we get settled and finally have some more space for the babies.